Sunday 1 July 2018

1.1 - University


  Sims University. The only university in Sim Nation. Fortunately, not many Sims decided it was worth going. Though the downside to that was how much more expensive it was to attend.


   Iantha and Sully decided to take up residence in one of the co-op dorms. Iantha had no problems choosing her room and settling down to begin studying her chosen course, physical education. She wanted to be a world famous athlete. She played as many sports she could in high school, with lacrosse and soccer being her favourites. She figured with the extra time in university coupled with the amazing coaches employed there that she would have a better chance of getting onto a team where ever they decided to end up.


   Likewise, Sullivan had also unpacked and was taking a peek through his textbooks before orientation. He was going to be working in his father's company, though not in Sunset Valley. He wasn't sure where he would end up. But before he made it that far, he had to make it through the business course that was required for his new job. Though as a child he'd wanted to be a world famous chef, he always knew that his father was going to push him in this direction.


  At orientation Sully took his time reading through all the new information. He was looking forward to beginning classes, after all, the faster he made it through the course the faster he could begin a new life away from the overbearing pressure of his family.


  Iantha made sure to introduce herself to her professors, knowing that they would be the ones coaching as well. She wanted to get ahead of her peers. She knew that would stop at nothing to achieve her dream.
  "Hi! I'm Iantha Crosse."
  If she expected him to recognize her name, she was sorely mistaken. "Nice to meet you, I hope to see you bright and early tomorrow," the professor nodded his head to her before turning to another hopeful student with the same idea as Iantha.


  A little discouraged, Iantha bought herself a tea and settled down to wait for Sully to join her. She assumed he was seeking out his own professors to introduce himself.
  She couldn't have been more wrong.


  "Hi, I'm Mika. I actually live in the same dorm as you, but I didn't want to interrupt your studying to introduce myself," the girl smiled.
  Sully smiled back. "Nice to meet you, my name's Sullivan, or just Sully is fine."
  "Would you like to get a coffee tomorrow night after classes?" Mika boldly asked.
  "That sounds great."

A/N: I'm probably not going to be updating too often. Baby doesn't like sims, so it's a little hard to get on to take photos. And lately I've been playing Sims 4 with the addition of Seasons. I'm thinking of making a legacy for that too as I love the challenge, and I like being creative and coming with a story.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, your Sims are so cute <3

    I have the University expansion pack, but I can't run it now without my game lagging like hell. A shame, even though I didn't use it often. I just liked the clothes and hairstyles.

    And the juice keg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder how sims 4 is with seasons, but me being me, I still think I'll never play it. My TS3 simmies can swim in the whole ocean!!! (Which I rarely ever let them do, but still!)

    You'd better let Sullivan have his date though!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually ended up loving sims 4 just a tiny bit more with seasons. I still much prefer sims 3 though.

      No worries there, Sullivan still gets his date. xD

      Delete