Thursday 25 October 2018

1.7 - Surprise!


  "Sully? Want to go on a walk?"
  "Sure?"
  Iantha laughed. "I just want to spend some time with you, and the puppy could use a walk too."
  As soon as she heard 'walk', Missy was already at the door, tag wagging.
  "I guess Missy made my decision for me."


  After letting Missy sniff around some bushes and run after a stick several times, Iantha pulled Sully over to a bench, telling him to sit down.
  "I'll stand. Just in case I need to run away. Please don't tell me zombies are taking over the world."
  "No. Something better. We're having a baby!"
  "Uh, what? Are you serious?"
  "Mhm, I just got the results back from my doctor this morning."
  "That's amazing!"


  "Iantha, I was planning on making this more romantic at some point, but since you just told me something that made me incredibly happy, I just can't wait. Will you marry me?"
  "Of course!"


  After Sully went to throw the stick for Missy a few more times before they headed home, Patricia Bedington stopped Iantha. "Congratulations," she said. "On both your new baby and your impending marriage."
  "Thank you."


  Deciding to find somewhere cheaper to live so they could save up more money, Sully found a little duplex for them to stay in for a few months. There was only one bedroom, so it would be a tight squeeze, but he felt it was worth it.


  Missy spent much of her time snuggling up with Iantha. Even though the baby would kick her in the face if she rested her chin on Iantha's belly.


  Sully also spent much of his time with Iantha. They'd grown up together, and now he couldn't believe that they were starting their own family.


  Instead of a huge wedding, the two decided to just exchange rings in their living room. Neither wanted to have his family descended on them. And they figured all the money that would go to a wedding would be better spent on the house of their dreams.


  "I love you."
  "I love you more."

A/N: Babies who are sick suck. Since the beginning of the month my son has had a lovely cold that just would not go away. And he's now at an elevated risk for ear infections in the next month. And there's a tooth that keeps pressing up but just will not poke through. And then we were going to move, but our transfer was denied due to a bit of kitty litter. :| It's been a wonderful month.

2 comments:

  1. Transfer was denied, by kitty litter? Do yo mean you couldn't find a cat friendly place?

    About the story though I think they're going to have cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we already live in the apartment building, it's pet friendly. But we wanted to move into a bigger apartment, and part of that process is them coming into your current unit and assessing it. The superintendent felt that because there was cat litter in the carpet (I vacuumed, but by the time she got there, they used it again) we wouldn't be able to keep a different unit clean. Oh well. Their loss as we decided to move to a house instead.

      I haven't seen their kids grown up yet, so I'm hoping. I dislike when my sims have ugly babies. xD

      Delete